| Personal | Interests |
Patents and Programms |
Projects | Publications |
Novozhilov Dmitry Aleksandrovich
Address academic (office):
St.Petersburg Institute for Informatics and Automation of the Russian Academy of Sciences
39, 14th Liniya, St.-Petersburg, 199178, Russia
Position: Research assistant
Novozhilov Dmitry Aleksandrovich, external employee at Laboratory of Computer Security Problems of the St. Petersburg Institute for Informatics and Automation of the Russian Academy of Science.
- Protection against information, categorization of web sites, Data Mining.
- 2011-2017 - student of St. Petersburg State electrotechnical university ("LETI") of V. I. Ulyanov (Lenin) is appropriated, speciality "Computer security" (090301.65).
- Dmitry Novozhilov, Igor Kotenko and Andrey Chechulin. Improving the Categorization of Web Sites by Analysis of Html-Tags Statistics to Block Inappropriate Content. Proceedings of the 9th International Symposium on Intelligent Distributed Computing – IDC’2015, Guimarães, Portugal, 7-9 October 2015. DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-25017-5_24. Springer-Verlag, 2016. P.257-263. (Scopus)
- Dmitry Novozhilov, Andrey Chechulin, Igor Kotenko. Improving of web-sites categorization on the basis of analysis of HTML-tags statistics for the blocking of inappropriate content. Management-information systems, No 6, 2016. P.65-73. (in Russian).
- Andrey Chechulin, Dmitry Novozhilov. Development of a test bed for the efficiency evaluation of intellectual methods for websites classification. International congress "IS&IT16" - International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Systems. Proceedings. Divnomorskoye, Russia. September 4-11. Taganrog, UFY, 2016. Vol. 2. P.32-37. (in Russian).
- Dmitry Novozhilov, Andrey Chechulin. Development of the platform for experiments with the websites classification methods. 9th Conference on Information Technologies in Control (ITC) . Proceedings. St.Petersburg, Russia. October 4–6, 2016. P.740-749. (in Russian).
- Dmitry Novozhilov, Andrey Chechulin. Metrics for the analysis of the structural features of the web pages by machine learning methods. XV Ànniversary Saint-Petersburg International Conference "Regional informatics-2016 (RI-2016)". Proceedings. St. Petersburg, 2016. P.184-185. (in Russian).
- Dmitry Novozhilov, Andrey Chechulin. Development of software tools to support the experiments on a web site classification. IX Saint-Petersburg Interregional conference "Information security of regions of Russia (IBRR-2015)", Saint-Petersburg, October 28-30, 2015. The proceedings of conference, 2015. P.80-81. (in Russian).
- Dmitry Novozhilov, Andrey Chechulin. Web-page text language recognition techniques. XIV Saint-Petersburg International Conference “Regional informatics-2014” (“RI-2014”). Proceedings. St. Petersburg, 2014. Ð.155-156. (in Russian).