| Personal | Interests |
Patents and Programms |
Projects | Publications |
Kushnerevich Alexei Gennadievich
Address academic (office):
St.Petersburg Institute for Informatics and Automation of the Russian Academy of Sciences
39, 14th Liniya, St.-Petersburg, 199178, Russia
Kushnerevich Alexei Gennadievich, developer at Laboratory of Computer Security Problems of the St. Petersburg Institute for Informatics and Automation of the Russian Academy of Science.
- 2011-2017 - student of St. Petersburg State electrotechnical university ("LETI") of V. I. Ulyanov (Lenin) is appropriated, speciality "Computer security" (090301.65).
Patents and Programms
Programs and databases
- Igor Saenko, Alexei Kushnerevuch, Igor Kotenko, Andrey Chechulin. Component for analysis of big data sets for the computer networks security monitoring. Certificate ¹ 2016663929. Registered in the Computer Program Registry 19.12.2016.
- Aleksey Kushnerevich. Aggregation of big data arrays for detection of security events on the basis of distributed stream processing. 9th Conference on Information Technologies in Control (ITC) . Proceedings. St.Petersburg, Russia. October 4–6, 2016. P.729-734. (in Russian).
- Igor Saenko, Aleksey Kushnerevich, and Sergey Bushuyev. Application of the distributed parallel computing framework for preliminary processing of big data on security events in the Internet of things. 9th Conference on Information Technologies in Control (ITC) . Proceedings. St.Petersburg, Russia. October 4–6, 2016.P.763-767. (in Russian).
- Igor Saenko, Aleksey Kushnerevich, Igor Kotenko and Yan Kopchak. Program framework of the distributed parallel stream data processing for security monitoring in Internet-of-things networks. Proceedings of the XXIX International scientific conference "Mathematical Methods in Technique and Technologies - MMTT-29", 31 May - 3 June, 2016, St. Petersburg State Institute of Technology, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2016, Vol.4, P. 90-94. (in Russian).
- Igor Saenko, Aleksey Kushnerevich, Igor Kotenko and Yan Kopchak. Approach to implementation of parallel stream data handling for security monitoring of the Internet of Things network. 25th All-Russian Conference “Methods and technical tools of information security” (MTTIS 2016)”. Proceedings. St.Petersburg, Russia. 4-7 July, 2016. P.38-39. (in Russian).
- Igor Saenko, Aleksey Kushnerevich and Igor Kotenko. Implementation of the distributed parallel computing framework for collecting and preprocessing the big monitoring data in cyber-physical systems. International Congress on Computer Science: Information Systems and Technologies (CSIST'2016). Proceedings. Minsk, 24 – 27 October 2016. P.641-645. (in Russian).
- Igor Saenko, Aleksey Kushnerevich and Sergey Bushuyev. Framework for the parallel distributed traffic analysis in the computer networks for security incidents detection . XV Ànniversary Saint-Petersburg International Conference "Regional informatics-2016 (RI-2016)". Proceedings. St. Petersburg, 2016. P.193-194. (in Russian).